
Since I don't have anything to blog, and this is sort of my journal like the rest of you, I thought I'd mention my recent pastime in going to the Newton library. The library got a grant for 2 new lap tops and this Spanish language program. They advertised in the Sunday program and after a few weeks I decided to check it out. So far I'm the only one taking advantage of this offer. After 2 weeks, I'm still excited. But it's been easy so far :) Most of you know I've wanted to learn Spanish my whole life. I hope to really do it this time :)
10 comments:
I think you should try blogging in Spanish sometime. :0) At least a couple sentences here and there, anyway...
You are most welcome to come visit at my house anytime. Although the residence inside my house don't speak any spanish, we would take you to "the Wal-Mart" where you could practice. You wouldn't even have to plan it just for Saturday night! ;-)
Char, Ha! I can't even write in English, let alone Spanish :) It'll be a long while before that happens.
Thanks Lexi for the invitation---I think Wal Mart is the same here :)
de que calor es tu camisa hoy?
that's all I know...and I probably spelled it all wrong.
I lied. I also know "no hay trabajo".
and I had to call Vanessa to ask how to spell "hay".
Oh wow...I know less spanish than Felicia does. Yikes. I think it's very wise of you to be learning it. We seem to get more and more spanish speakers in the states all the time, so it will be good to know.
¡Querida Mamá!
Te quiero felicitar por tus deseos de aprender español. Se que vas a lograr tu meta, puesto que eres una mujer muy determinada, simpática, e inteligente. Pronto verás que hablas mejor que papi si tú sigues practicando todos los días.
Con mucho cariño y amor, tu hijito, PM
Rough translation: We're proud of you, Mom! You can do it! (In a very flowery style, of course.)
I had a good laugh at Felicia's comment...asking you, "how hot is your shirt today?"
Yeow! Hot Momma!
That is too funny. I know the difference between "calor" and "color", but I didn't catch it:)
Mi camiseta es azul, hoy:)
Ayer, llevo una camisa azul tambien. (sorry I don't know past tense yet :)
Hey...at least I tried :o)
Post a Comment