Friday, September 12, 2008

Lee's Party at the Fun Park

Last night we went to the Lee's company party at the Fun Park. They reserved it just for the store employees. They had pizza, drinks, cookies and brownies for dinner.
I had a fun time roller skating to the music and changing colored lights! (I looked for an "action" setting on the camera, but couldn't find one. After we got home, I figured out it was the "kids and pets"setting---sorry for the blurry pictures). At least I remembered to take the camera!
Dad on roller blades.


Dad found someone to talk to, so I got to skate for as long as I wanted :) It was a good workout!

2 comments:

Felicia said...

That's impressive.

I haven't been skating since my first year at Ricks...and I don't think I could do it now.

Charlotte said...

I was hoping there'd be pictures :0) Glad you had fun!